Welcome to the OMAuto Incubator wiki. This is where we will store meeting agendas and minutes, meeting schedules, dial-in numbers and other important logistical information. Additional information regarding OMAuto can be found on the OMA public website at http://openmobilealliance.org/about-oma/work-program/omauto/.
The OMAuto Incubator has been created by leaders in the Wireless and Automotive industries as a means to monitor and guide standardization efforts in the connected vehicle space.
- Establish a venue for discussion between telecom and automotive at a technical and industry level to establish any network, any automobile communication
- Identify select established telecom specifications to optimize for the needs of the Automotive market
- Create a path for the Automotive industry to interface with the rest of IoT via standardized enablers
- Bridge existing standards with standardization efforts in the Automotive sector
- Enable a path for automakers and operators to encourage communications interoperability across automotive and wireless industries
Read the OMAuto Incubator charter document OMAuto-Incubator-Charter-041516-Public.pdf.
The draft report is at the wiki page OMA Report on Automotive Opportunity. To update the report, you can edit that page,